Season 3 Episode 7 on TL Talk Radio (March 7, 2017): Leading teaching and learning with Randy Ziegenfuss (@ziegeran) and Lynn Fuini-Hetten (@lfuinihetten) who interviewed me on change, deeper learning, design-thinking, project-based learning, and facilitating the design of coaching programs and learner-centered environments.
Here is what we talked about:
- Let’s start the conversation with your latest book, How to Personalize Learning. Can you give us an overview and why educators might want to read it?
- We spent the good part of last year defining our beliefs about learning as an organization. One of our beliefs is learner agency. Share with us your thoughts on learner agency and why it’s so important for today’s learners – young and old?
- Agency sounds like what all of us need. What is the challenge that is keeping our learners from developing the skills they need?
- We are thinking about a more intentional focus on project-based learning for next year. How do you think PBL can help transform learning?
- You are quite busy working with schools! What are the best models that schools and district might wish to learn from?
- Share with us what you are currently working on. What are you doing now?