Edumatch Publishing hosted mini-contests for the launch of my book, Define Your WHY. I have been doing book giveaways at Twitter chats, so I’ll be listing all the winners
Congratulations to all the winners who won signed books at Twitter chats:
- Jen Kressler Duda @DynamicDuda for the 3/2/20 #rethink_learning chat
- Alex T. Valencic @alextvalencic for the 3/1/20 #CrazyPLN chat
- Elyse Hahne @Hahne_Elyse 2/17/20 #rethink_learning Twitter chat
Congratulations to the winners for mini-contests hosted by EduMatch Publishing
- Craig Shapiro @Shapiro_WTHS won a Kindle version as the first person to get 10 RTs
- Kristen Koppers @Mrs_Koppers won a signed copy of my book for her gif of the cover.
- Rachel Pierson tagged 10 people on Facebook for a Kindle version.
- Tony Coppola @MrCoppola won a signed copy for 25 RTs of the graphic.
- Meredith Johnson @mjjohnson1216 won a Teeshirt for her video of a proof of purchase.
- Sissie Lola @4sissielola won a signed copy for her FlipGrid video.
Edumatch Publishing hosted mini-contests for the launch of my book, Define Your WHY from February 17-19, 2020.