rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #109: Play and Joy through Embodied Learning with Tommaso Lana
Tommaso Lana is a performance and consulting artist and creator of Embodied Lear...
- Reflection #10 on Humanized Pandemic Teaching with Chris McNutt
Enjoy Reflection #10: Barbara Bray's conversation with Chris McNutt, a 9th-grade...
- Episode #108: Aspire to Lead with Empathy, Creativity, and Passion with Joshua Stamper
Joshua (Josh) Stamper, a middle school administrator in North Texas, provides st...
- Episode #107: Engaging Learners in the Online Environment with Dr. Cynthia Sistek-Chandler
Dr. Cynthia Sistek-Chandler shares her journey in Episode #107 as she became a t...
- Empathy for YOU in Uncertain Times (Reflection #9)
Barbara Bray reflects on empathy during this pandemic. She shares her journey wh...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning