rethink learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #50: Being Joyful and Finding your Awesome with Bethany Hill
Bethany Hill serves as Lead Learner, Chief Energy Officer, and Chief Storyteller...
- Episode #49: Create an Innovation Ecosystem that Empowers All Learners with Katie Martin
Dr. Katie Martin is the Head of Partnerships-West at AltSchool. Over the last 5...
- Episode #48: Diving Deep into Inquiry Mindset with Trevor MacKenzie
Trevor MacKenzie is a high school teacher, Instructional Coach, speaker, and aut...
- Levels of Engagement: Balancing Challenges and Skills
The Levels of Engagement design was created by Barbara Bray using some of the or...
- Episode #47: Why Choose to Matter with Angela Maiers
Angela Maiers is a world-renowned author, entrepreneur, international keynote sp...
6/24-6/27/18: ISTE 2018 Conference, Learner Profile, Backpack and Plan: Helping Discover The Purpose for Learning: Monday 1:00-2:00 pm, Chicago, IL
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Recent Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning