rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Reflection #11 on Humanizing Distance Learning with Paul Emerich France
Why we want to talk about Humanizing Distance Learning Most of us...
- Episode #110: Go Get It with Chip Baker
Chip Baker is a fourth-generation educator, a speaker, host of the Success Chron...
- Episode #109: Play and Joy through Embodied Learning with Tommaso Lana
Tommaso Lana is a performance and consulting artist and creator of Embodied Lear...
- Reflection #10 on Humanized Pandemic Teaching with Chris McNutt
Enjoy Reflection #10: Barbara Bray's conversation with Chris McNutt, a 9th-grade...
- Episode #108: Aspire to Lead with Empathy, Creativity, and Passion with Joshua Stamper
Joshua (Josh) Stamper, a middle school administrator in North Texas, provides st...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning