rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Podcast Episode #114: Human-Centered Learning with Katherine Prince
One of the United States’ foremost educational futurists, Katherin...
- Reflection #14 on Why I Can Learn When I’m Moving with Nicole Biscotti and her son, Jason
The Rethinking Learning Reflection #14 is a conversation with Barbara Bray and N...
- Defining Our Why During this Crisis through Stories
Our WHY has been challenged more than we thought it would be during these uncert...
- Episode #113: Be the Change You Wish to Make! with Natalie Reeves Billing
Natalie Reeves Billing lives in Liverpool, UK, and is an inspirational teacher,...
- Reflection #13: Choose and Impart Joy in Uncertain Times with Jillian DuBois
Jillian DuBois teaches 2nd grade in Clearwater, FL, a learner, and infuser of JO...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning