rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #101: Making a Difference in the Lives of Every Student with Craig Shapiro
Craig Shapiro has been teaching for 30 years. He is a health and fitness instruc...
- Developing Learner Agency: Guest Post by the Team Teaching Sisters, Michaela Loo & Tricia Pettis
Team Teaching Sisters, Michaela Loo, and Tricia Pettis shared their journey as p...
- Where are you on your journey in understanding systemic racism? with Hedreich & Barbara (Reflection #6)
This post and PDF from Barbara Bray and Hedreich Nichols is a "work in progress"...
- Episode #100: Empowering Striving Readers and Writers with Laura Robb
Laura Robb, an author, teacher, coach, and speaker who has completed more than 4...
- Reflection #5: Being Intentional to Build Resilience and Hope with Joan Young and Barbara Bray
I have known Joan Young over 10 years and realize through her back...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning