rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #125: Growing Empathy So We Connect More Deeply with Joshua Freedman
Episode #125 is with Joshua Freedman, a specialist on emotional intelligence, an...
- Episode #124: Touch the Heart Before You Can Reach the Brain with Hal Roberts
Hal Roberts has had an amazing journey as a teacher, principal, superintendent,...
- Empathy as our Superpower with Naomi Toland (Podcast Episode #123)
Naomi Toland has researched a variety of areas such as nutrition, neuroscience,...
- Reflection #17: Becoming the Mentor Kids Deserve with Noa Daniel
Noa Daniel is a consultant and Chief Building Officer at Building Outside the Bl...
- Episode #122: Being an Advocate and Champion for Equity with Traci Browder
Traci Browder, M.Ed. is a trailblazer in education inspiring and is known best f...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning