rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #56: Outrageous Teaching Like a PIRATE in a Class on Fire with Dave Burgess
Dave Burgess is the New York Times Best-Selling author of Teach Like a PIRATE, c...
- Episode #55: Reading the World: Librarianship for the Digital Age and Beyond with Julia Torres
Julia Torres is a Librarian and Language Arts teacher at a public high school in...
- Episode #54: Create an Awarding Winning Culture with Hans Appel
Hans Appel has been a Counselor at Enterprise Middle School in the Richland Scho...
- Episode #53: Leadership and Why Mindset Matters with Evan Robb
Evan Robb is Principal of Johnson-Williams Middle School in Berryville, Virginia...
- Episode #52: Stories from the Heart and Sparks in the Dark with Todd Nesloney
Todd Nesloney was a classroom teacher for seven years before taking the leap str...
Check out all the new podcasts for Conversations on Learning.
1/22-1/25/18: EduCon 2019 in Philly. Barbara will be leading a conversation on Passion-Based Learning.
11/18/18: Panelist for the Spring Foundation on PBL with children in China. . Join us.
Barbara presented the workshop “Preparing Students for College, Career, and Life” that she and Rose Colby designed at the 2018 iNACOL Symposium in Nashville, TN.
Free Webinar by Barbara hosted by Don Johnston Inc. on “Learner Agency: Finding Your Why in the Age of Accountability” Archive https://t.co/Ly96P63iIJ
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Few Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning