rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Defining Our Why During this Crisis through Stories
Our WHY has been challenged more than we thought it would be during these uncert...
- Episode #113: Be the Change You Wish to Make! with Natalie Reeves Billing
Natalie Reeves Billing lives in Liverpool, UK, and is an inspirational teacher,...
- Reflection #13: Choose and Impart Joy in Uncertain Times with Jillian DuBois
Jillian DuBois teaches 2nd grade in Clearwater, FL, a learner, and infuser of JO...
- Reflection #12: Now is the Time to Disrupt the Status Quo with Dr. Basil Marin and “JT” Taylor
Just listen to Dr. Basil Marin, "JT" Taylor, and Barbara Bray share their though...
- Episode #112: Spread the Kindness Ripple through Books with Rich Simpson
Episode #112 is with Rich Simpson, a Year 6 teacher, Literacy Lead, from the Isl...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning