rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #70: Taking Risks and Learning from Students Taking the Lead with Rachelle Dene Poth
Rachelle Dene Poth is a Spanish and STEAM: What’s nExT in Emerging Technology Te...
- Episode #69: Using Technology to Close the Opportunity Gap with Ira Socol
Ira Socol is Senior Provocateur and Learning Environment Specialist at Socol Mor...
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and Blackfoot Nation Beliefs
I have referred to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs for as long as I can rememb...
- Episode #68: An Educator’s Journey to Spark the Learning in Others with Meredith Johnson
Meredith Johnson has over 40 years as a teacher, principal, administrator, and n...
- Episode #67: Sharing Vulnerability is a Sign of Strength with Jon Harper
Episode #67 is the podcast and post with Jon Harper sharing his journey as an ed...
Check out all the new podcasts for Conversations on Learning.
1/22-1/25/18: EduCon 2019 in Philly. Barbara will be leading a conversation on Passion-Based Learning.
11/18/18: Panelist for the Spring Foundation on PBL with children in China. . Join us.
Barbara presented the workshop “Preparing Students for College, Career, and Life” that she and Rose Colby designed at the 2018 iNACOL Symposium in Nashville, TN.
Free Webinar by Barbara hosted by Don Johnston Inc. on “Learner Agency: Finding Your Why in the Age of Accountability” Archive https://t.co/Ly96P63iIJ
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Few Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning