rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #87: Becoming Agents of Student Agency with Evo Hannan
Episode #87 is with Evo Hannan, the Design Teacher and Spark Tank Coordinator at...
- Episode #86: Bringing Your Imagination to Life with Stephen Hurley
Stephen Hurley currently lives at the intersection of two passions. A life-long...
- Episode #85: Writing to Uplift, Inform, and Bridge Understanding with Nicole Biscotti
Nicole Biscotti is proud to be an educator and believes that everyone should hav...
- EMpowered by No Power
Barbara writes about being powerless during a power outage and how that empowere...
- Episode #84: Make Learning Meaningful in a Global Society with Leigh Zeitz
Leigh Zeitz (Dr. Z) is an Associate Professor, Instructional Technology & Coordi...
Virtual Keynote Monday, 10/14/19
Future Summit for Long Branch SD, NJ
CEduAD Panel Sat. 10/19/19 4p-5p ET
Define Your WHY through Stories
Teacher Success Summit 10/29/19
4 Ways to Define Your WHY
iNACOL Symposium 10/29/19
Prototype for Professional Practice
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning