rethink learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #20: A Sense of Wonderment with Linda Ullah
Linda Ullah is an Online Instructor at Krause Center for Innovation, Foothill Co...
- Ikigai: Your Purpose and Reason for Being
Lifespan Study There is no word for “retirement” in Japan. Th...
- Episode #19: A Passion for Storytelling and Equity with Ken Shelton
Ken Shelton has been an educator for over 14 years and holds an M.A. in Educatio...
- Defining Learner Agency
There is a significant and growing demand for learners to be able to do more tha...
- Episode #18: Cultivating Creativity with Michelle Baldwin
Michelle Baldwin is a Lead Teacher at Anastasis Academy in Centennial, Colorado....
8/28/17-11/26/17: “Making Learning Personal” course for Fulton County Schools, Georgia coordinated with district coaching teams
10/26/17: UKedchat 2017 Conference: Develop Learner Agency in Session 8
11/13/17 3:00 PM PT: Global Education Conference presentation: “Use Design Thinking to Integrate Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) into STEM”
12/11-12/12/17: Blended Learning Personalized Learning Conference, Columbus, OH. Learning Lab and 4 mini-sessions
Recent Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
2/24/18-2/25/18: Keynote address for 5 Sigma Conference, Anastasis Academy in Centennial, CO
3/14/18-3/17/18: CUE Conference, Palm Springs
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She guides educators with Universal Design for Learning®, design thinking, and coaching programs to create learner-centered environments. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners bringing creativity, joy, and innovation to learning environments. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes and Speaking Engagements
- “Conversations on Learning” podcasts
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting and Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Coaching programs
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning