rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Teaching and Learning Continuum Moving to Learner Agency
Teaching and Learning Continuum to Move to Personalized, Competency-based Educat...
- Episode #65: Lead with Empathy, Design for Innovation with Dr. Winston Sakurai
In Episode #65, Dr. Winston Sakurai shares how he learned that all children can...
- Episode #64: Timeless Learning by Listening and Observing How Kids Learn with Dr. Pam Moran
Dr. Pam Moran served as the Superintendent of Albemarle County Public Schools in...
- Episode #63: Magical Learning by Creating Unforgettable Experiences with Tisha Richmond
Tisha Richmond is an innovative Tech Instructional Coach and high school Culinar...
- Episode #62: EduProtocols for Infinite Student-Centered Learning Possibilities with Jon Corippo
Episode #62 is with Jon Corippo, the Executive Director of CUE and co-author of...
Check out all the new podcasts for Conversations on Learning.
1/22-1/25/18: EduCon 2019 in Philly. Barbara will be leading a conversation on Passion-Based Learning.
11/18/18: Panelist for the Spring Foundation on PBL with children in China. . Join us.
Barbara presented the workshop “Preparing Students for College, Career, and Life” that she and Rose Colby designed at the 2018 iNACOL Symposium in Nashville, TN.
Free Webinar by Barbara hosted by Don Johnston Inc. on “Learner Agency: Finding Your Why in the Age of Accountability” Archive https://t.co/Ly96P63iIJ
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Few Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning