rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #103 Podcast and Post with Steve Sostak on Inspire Citizens: Impact Change
Episode #103 is with Steve Sostak is co-director of Inspire Citizens, author of...
- Episode #102: Reimagining Personalized Learning through Lindsay Leads with Barry Sommer
Barry Sommer is a Licensed Educational Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapi...
- Episode #101: Making a Difference in the Lives of Every Student with Craig Shapiro
Craig Shapiro has been teaching for 30 years. He is a health and fitness instruc...
- Developing Learner Agency: Guest Post with Michaela Loo & Tricia Pettis (Reflection #7)
Team Teaching Sisters, Michaela Loo, and Tricia Pettis shared their journey as p...
- Where are you on your journey in understanding systemic racism? with Hedreich & Barbara (Reflection #6)
This post and PDF from Barbara Bray and Hedreich Nichols is a "work in progress"...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning