rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #96: Creating an Award-Winning Culture Leading with Kindness and Empathy with Jennifer Appel
Jennifer Appel has been teaching for 21 years and is a teacher and coach at Ente...
- Reflecting on My Why While Staying at Home by Barbara Bray
I’ve been staying at home for over a month. I have experienced being alone...
- Episode #95: Overcoming the Odds for Struggling Learners with Lois Letchford
What do you do if your child fails first grade? The system can label your child....
- Teaching Online –– in this time of crisis with Barbara Bray
Your school closed because of Covid-19. You found out that your students will be...
- Episode #94: Empowering Learners by Innovating inside the Box with George Couros
George Couros shares in Episode #94 podcast about his passion to do what is the...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning