rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #127: Amplify the Voices of All Students with Hedreich Nichols
Episode #127 is with Hedreich Nichols, an author, educator, and consultant who h...
- Reflection #18: Why Teachers are Leaving Now, Helping Them Stay with Rita Wirtz
Rita Wirtz reflected with Barbara Bray for Reflection #18 about why teachers are...
- Bearing Witness to Racism from a Privileged Perspective
Barbara Bray reflects on what it was like growing up in Silver Spring, Maryland,...
- Episode #126: Helping Students Feel Safe, Seen, and Stretched with Julie Schmidt Hasson
Episode #126 is with Dr. Julie Schmidt Hasson, a professor teaching graduate cou...
- Episode #125: Growing Empathy So We Connect More Deeply with Joshua Freedman
Episode #125 is with Joshua Freedman, a specialist on emotional intelligence, an...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning