rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Reflection #5: Being Intentional to Build Resilience and Hope with Joan Young and Barbara Bray
I have known Joan Young over 10 years and realize through her back...
- Episode #99: Spark Curiosity, Ignite Passion, Empower Voice with Elisabeth Bostwick
Episode #99. Elisabeth Bostwick is a multi-award-winning educator who is passion...
- Reflection #4 on Mental Health Awareness All Year Long with Kecia McDonald and Barbara Bray
I am so honored to know Kecia McDonald and to learn why mental hea...
- Episode #98: Learning + Connection + Human Flourishing with Dr. Michael Crawford
Episode #98 is with Dr. Michael Crawford who is the co-founder of EdSpace, the s...
- Episode #97: Build Hope and Spread Kindness to Impact Globally with Roman Nowak
Episode #97 is with Roman Nowak, an HS ELA Teacher in Rockland, Ontario, Canada...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning