rethink learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Teaching and Learning Approaches Chart (v1)
The Personalization vs. Differentiation vs. Individualization (PDI) v3 chart was...
- Episode #42: Embrace a Culture of Joy with Dean Shareski
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education Canada since 2012...
- Episode #41: Supporting and Mentoring Teachers with Ilene Winokur Alzaid
Ilene Winokur Alzaid, Ed.D is a passionate educator and supportive mentor who ha...
- Continuum of Choice: Choosing Learning Path based on Discovering Purpose
The Continuum of Choice original content by Barbara Bray and Kathleen McClaskey...
- Episode #40: Asking Good Questions and Separating Fact from Fiction with Sara Armstrong
Sara Armstrong, Ph. D. is an educational consultant, keynote speaker, presenter,...
6/24-6/27/18: ISTE 2018 Conference, Learner Profile, Backpack and Plan: Helping Discover The Purpose for Learning: Monday 1:00-2:00 pm, Chicago, IL
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Recent Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning