rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #78: Reclaiming Personalized Learning with Paul Emerich France
Paul Emerich France shares in Episode #78 about his journey as an educator, writ...
- Episode #77: Ask Questions, Make Connections, Create Systems with Connie Hamilton
Connie Hamilton Ed.S. is a curriculum director in Saranac, MI and educational co...
- Episode #76: Leading by Hand, Heart, and Mind with Dr. Marialice B.F.X. Curran
Dr. Marialice B.F.X. Curran shares her journey and how the struggles helped her...
- Really Seeing Each and Every Learner by Dr. Jackie Gerstein
Cross-post of an article on Really Seeing Each and Every Learner by Dr. Jackie G...
- Wonderment in the Classroom: Guest Post by Linda Ullah and Meghan Ross
Guest post by Linda Ullah with teacher Meghan Ross on how to bring wonderment to...
Featured Speaker 6/11-13 JCPS
Deeper Learning Conference Kentucky
“Define Your Why: Develop Your Passion so You Live and Learning on Purpose” first presenter for Cohort 1 – Sunday 6/23 3:30 pm
“Learner Agency: Bringing Curiosity, Play, and Joy to Learning” with Kerry Gallagher and Mike Mohammad – Monday 6/24 10:30 am
Our Poster Session “The Power of Stories using Digital Tools: Learn Ideas, Strategies, and Tips” with 11 educators who have been on Barbara’s podcast, Conversations on Learning.
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning