rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #61: Learning Personalized: Habits of Mind, Attributes, and Dispositions with Allison Zmuda
Episode #61 on Learning Personalized is about Allison Zmuda's journey to support...
- Episode #60: Start with Why and Stay with Why with Dr. Jim Rickabaugh
Dr. Jim Rickabaugh serves as the Senior Advisor to the Institute for Personalize...
- My One Word for 2019: Possibilities
I had to rethink what word would be my one word for 2019. How can you pick just...
- Episode #59: Moving Students from Digital Citizenship to Digital Leadership with Jennifer Casa-Todd
Jennifer Casa-Todd is a Teacher-Librarian in Aurora, Ontario Canada, and author...
- Top 10 Rethinking Learning Posts in 2018
2018 went by so fast. It has been a very interesting year in education along wit...
Check out all the new podcasts for Conversations on Learning.
1/22-1/25/18: EduCon 2019 in Philly. Barbara will be leading a conversation on Passion-Based Learning.
11/18/18: Panelist for the Spring Foundation on PBL with children in China. . Join us.
Barbara presented the workshop “Preparing Students for College, Career, and Life” that she and Rose Colby designed at the 2018 iNACOL Symposium in Nashville, TN.
Free Webinar by Barbara hosted by Don Johnston Inc. on “Learner Agency: Finding Your Why in the Age of Accountability” Archive https://t.co/Ly96P63iIJ
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Few Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning