rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #107: Engaging Learners in the Online Environment with Dr. Cynthia Sistek-Chandler
Dr. Cynthia Sistek-Chandler shares her journey in Episode #107 as she became a t...
- Empathy for YOU in Uncertain Times (Reflection #9)
Barbara Bray reflects on empathy during this pandemic. She shares her journey wh...
- Episode #106: Inspiring the Next Generation Leaders, Thinkers, and Problem Solvers with Derek Wenmoth
Episode #106 is with Derek Wenmoth who is regarded as one of New Zealand educati...
- Episode #105: Turning Potential into Power with Matthew X. Joseph
Episode #105 is about Turning Potential into Power. Experiences such as the Dire...
- Episode #104: Making your Mark on the Digital World with LivBit and Cynthia Merrill
Episode #104 with Olivia Van Ledtje (“LivBit”) and Cynthia Merrill, a mother-dau...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning