rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #90: Being the Controller of My Learning with Aidyn Grice
In Episode #90 Podcast, Barbara Bray has a great conversation with Aidyn Grice w...
- Episode #89: Spark Learning to Unlock and Harness the Power of Student Curiosity with Ramsey Musallam
Ramsey Musallam shares with Barbara on Episode #89 about how learners need to be...
- My One Word for 2020: Gratitude
Each year, people on Twitter create their One Word for the year. Barbara created...
- Episode #88: Ensuring that Children Matter Most with Dr. Michael Salvatore
Episode #88 Podcast and Post with Dr. Michael Salvatore, Superintendent of Long...
- Episode #87: Becoming Agents of Student Agency with Evo Hannan
Episode #87 is with Evo Hannan, the Design Teacher and Spark Tank Coordinator at...
Virtual Keynote Monday, 10/14/19
Future Summit for Long Branch SD, NJ
CEduAD Panel Sat. 10/19/19 4p-5p ET
Define Your WHY through Stories
Teacher Success Summit 10/29/19
4 Ways to Define Your WHY
iNACOL Symposium 10/29/19
Prototype for Professional Practice
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning