rethink learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #53: Leadership and Why Mindset Matters with Evan Robb
Evan Robb is Principal of Johnson-Williams Middle School in Berryville, Virginia...
- Episode #52: Stories from the Heart and Sparks in the Dark with Todd Nesloney
Todd Nesloney was a classroom teacher for seven years before taking the leap str...
- Spectrum of Voice: Developing Self-Regulation, Autonomy, and Agency
The Spectrum of Voice by Barbara Bray @bbray27 was adapted from the research...
- Closing the Skills Gap
Are our schools and universities preparing our children for the new skills they...
- Episode #51: Meaningful Progress to Put Learners First with Kerry Gallagher
Kerry Gallagher is the St. John’s Prep Assistant Principal for Teaching an...
9/12/18: Free Webinar presented by Barbara hosted by Don Johnston Inc. on “Learner Agency: Finding Your Why in the Age of Accountability” Sept. 12, 12 pm CT, 1 pm ET. Register https://t.co/Ly96P63iIJ
10/9/18: Playshop at St. Andrew’s Schools in Honolulu, Hawaii on changing the culture and personalizing learning. Follow up to August 20-21 playshop and ongoing eCourse.
10/10/18: Full day playshop on the “Culture of Learning” with teacher and leadership teams from schools that are part of HAIS (Hawaii Association of Independent Schools) in Honolulu, Hawaii. Barbara presented the Future of Learning on 8/22/18.
10/24/18: Barbara and Rose Colby will be presenting the workshop “Preparing Students for College, Career, and Life” at the iNACOL Symposium in Nashville, TN.
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Few Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning