rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #73: Great Minds Don’t Think Alike: Embracing Learner Variability with Nancy Weinstein
Episode #73 is with Nancy Weinstein, the co-founder and CEO of Princeton, NJ-bas...
- Episode #72: Fostering Comprehension and Joy through Visual Texts with Trevor Bryan
Episode #72 is about Trevor Bryan, a K-5 Art Teacher in a New Jersey Elementary...
- Episode #71: Amplifying Inquiry, Honoring Agency with Tonya Gilchrist
Episode #71 is with Tonya Gilchrist Tonya Gilchrist who is an internationally ex...
- World Changers PBL by Paula Ford
Paula Ford, a Kindergarten teacher in Cupertino, CA, shares the Driving Question...
- What I Learned at SXSW EDU and SXSW by Sheehan Lake
A cross-post from Sheehan Lake in his 3/20/19 LinkedIn post "What I Learned at S...
Keynote 5/4/19 Allentown, PA
Parkland Teacher Tech Conference
Featured Speaker 6/11-13 JCPS
Deeper Learning Conference Kentucky
“Learner Agency: Bringing Curiosity, Play, and Joy to Learning” with Kerry Gallagher and Mike Mohammad – Monday 6/24 10:30 am
Our Poster Session “The Power of Stories using Digital Tools: Learn Ideas, Strategies, and Tips” with 15 educators who have been on Barbara’s podcast, Conversations on Learning.
Few Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning