rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Reflection #15: Fostering an Anti-Racist Culture with Dr. Henry Turner
Reflection #15: Dr. Henry Turner shares his story with Barbara Bray about an inc...
- Episode #119: Bring Your Stories to Life with Tanya Gough
Tanya Gough is the founder of StoryBilder, a creative writing platform for new a...
- Episode #118: Unlocking the True Potential in Kids with Dr. Daniel Fried
Episode #118 Podcast and Post is with Dr. Daniel Fried who is Assistant Professo...
- Episode #117: Sparking Back a Love of Learning through Play with Katherine Mengardon
Episode #117 Podcast with Katherine Mengardon who is an education innovator and...
- Educators and Self-Care: Why Is It Important? Guest Post by Nicole McCray
Nicole McCray wrote a guest post on educator self-care and provides the readers...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning