rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #82: Connecting By Heart with Barbara Gruener
Episode #82 Podcast and Post with Barbara Gruener is about "Being Where Your Hea...
- Episode #81: Providing a S.P.I.R.I.T.E.D. Environment Where Students Thrive with Dan Jackson
Episode #81 Podcast is with Dan Jackson, a high school business and marketing in...
- Personal Learning Backpack
After designing my Learner Profile based on Universal Design for Learning (UDL),...
- Episode #80: Learning from Each Other to Inspire Others to Do the Same with Sarah Thomas, Ph.D.
Dr. Sarah Thomas shares in Episode #80 Podcast and Post about her journey as a l...
- Getting to Know YOU with your Learner Profile
This post is about how Universal Design for Learning (UDL) starts with Multiple...
Featured Speaker 6/11-13 JCPS
Deeper Learning Conference Kentucky
“Define Your Why: Develop Your Passion so You Live and Learning on Purpose” first presenter for Cohort 1 – Sunday 6/23 3:30 pm
“Learner Agency: Bringing Curiosity, Play, and Joy to Learning” with Kerry Gallagher and Mike Mohammad – Monday 6/24 10:30 am
Our Poster Session “The Power of Stories using Digital Tools: Learn Ideas, Strategies, and Tips” with 11 educators who have been on Barbara’s podcast, Conversations on Learning.
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning