rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #120: Many Gifts to Discover with Livia Chan
Livia Chan’s true calling was to be a classroom teacher. Her journey led her to...
- Reflection #16: Learning from Every Interaction and Opportunity with Stephanie Rothstein
Reflection #16 is with Stephanie Rothstein Stephanie Rothstein who is an Educati...
- Reflection #15: Fostering an Anti-Racist Culture with Dr. Henry Turner
Reflection #15: Dr. Henry Turner shares his story with Barbara Bray about an inc...
- Episode #119: Bring Your Stories to Life with Tanya Gough
Tanya Gough is the founder of StoryBilder, a creative writing platform for new a...
- Episode #118: Unlocking the True Potential in Kids with Dr. Daniel Fried
Episode #118 Podcast and Post is with Dr. Daniel Fried who is Assistant Professo...
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and difference-maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara can be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Podcast Host
- Define Your WHY
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter chat: Mondays 4 pm PT
Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning