rethink learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #48: Diving Deep into Inquiry Mindset with Trevor MacKenzie
Trevor MacKenzie is a high school teacher, Instructional Coach, speaker, and aut...
- Episode #47: Why Choose to Matter with Angela Maiers
Angela Maiers is a world-renowned author, entrepreneur, international keynote sp...
- My Personal Bill of Rights
I took on a challenge to come up with a list of my own personal bill of rights f...
- Episode #46: Enriching Learning through Global Collaboration with Jan Zanetis
Jan Zanetis is the Managing Director at the Center for Interactive Learning and...
- Episode #45: Pump the Positive with Dr. Rena Hawkins
Dr. Rena Hawkins is the principal of Maple Elementary School in the Smithville S...
6/24-6/27/18: ISTE 2018 Conference, Learner Profile, Backpack and Plan: Helping Discover The Purpose for Learning: Monday 1:00-2:00 pm, Chicago, IL
Webinar archived Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Recent Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning