rethink learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learner-centered environments
- Episode #37: Messages of Hope, Unity, Education, and Democracy with Dr. Darry Adams
Dr. Darryl Adams is the Rock & Roll, Hip Hop & Soul Superintendent, Thou...
- Episode #36: Shift This! to Implement Gradual Change with Joy Kirr
Joy Kirr, a middle school teacher, author, and speaker, was nominated for a Gold...
- Episode #35: Finding Your Why and Telling Your Stories with Cate Tolnai
Cate Tolnai is the Director of Member Engagement for CUE and is in her 15th year...
- Episode #34: Dream, Create, and Learn with Dave Truss
David Truss is Principal at The Inquiry Hub Secondary, Coquitlam Open Learning a...
- 12 Ways to Build Positive Relationships
Humans are naturally social beings. It is all about the relationships we build a...
2/24-2/25/18: 5Sigma Conference, Kickoff Keynote on Learner Agency, Anastasis Academy, Centennial, CO
3/5-3/8/18: SXSW EDU, Future20 presentation on Passion and Purpose: What is your Why? 3/5, Austin, TX
3/14/18-3/17/18: CUE Conference, Build Your Toolkit So Learners Develop Agency and Become Future Ready. Session 7: Friday 12:30-1:30, Palm Springs, CA
6/24-6/27/18: ISTE 2018 Conference, Learner Profile, Backpack and Plan: Helping Discover The Purpose for Learning: Monday 4:30-5:30 (Time/Place may change), Chicago, IL
Access Webinar on Meeting ESSA Guidelines with UDL/Personalized Learning hosted by @EdWeek and sponsored by @itslearning
Recent Podcasts interviewing Barbara:
- The Dr. Joy Show Leading Change and Empowering Others!
- Pair-a-Dimes, Dave Truss Podcast Episode #17
- Kids Deserve It Podcast #91 with Adam and Todd
- 10 Minute Teacher Episode 174 with Vicki Davis
- Personalized Learning with Matt & Courtenay Episode #17
Barbara is an author, speaker, podcaster, coach, and change maker who is passionate about transforming teaching and learning. She guides educators with UDL, design thinking, strategic planning, and coaching programs to create learner-centered environments. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by empowering agency for all learners. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes/Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting/Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Designing Coaching programs
- Twitter hashtag #rethink_learning