rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learning environments
- Building Wings on the Way with Noa Daniel
Episode #7 Noa Daniel, MEd Teacher, is a consultant, coach, and passionate educa...
- 7 Ideas to Discover Magic in Your Classroom
Every classroom has a culture. What if your culture is magical? This post shares...
- Passionate about Digital Learning: Shelly Sanchez Terrell
Shelly Sanchez Terrell shares why digital learning means so much to her with Bar...
- 18 Ways to Recognize Learning as the Culture
Barbara shares three books with 18 suggestions on how to create a culture of lea...
- Running Because Kids Deserve It with Adam Welcome
Rethinking Learning Podcast Episode #5 with Adam Welcome. Adam shares with Barba...
Ongoing coaching program to create learner-centered environments at Fairmont Elementary School in El Cerrito, CA
Barbara is a futurist, changemaker, and author who focuses on project-based learning, Universal Design for Learning®, makerspaces, and creating learner-centered environments. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by embracing agency, design thinking, creativity, joy, and innovation. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes and Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting and Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Coaching programs
- “Conversations on Learning” podcasts
- Twitter chats #plearnchat and #rethink_learning