rethinking learning to bring joy, creativity, and innovation into learning environments
- My Journey into Inquiry
Guest post by Shelly Vohra on her journey into inquiry. Shelly shares how she en...
- Design Thinking Process and UDL Planning Tool
Bringing Makerspaces into Classrooms to meet STEM and STEAM Post by Jacki...
- Passion Through Kindness
This is Barbara Bray sharing Episode #2 of the Rethinking Learning podcast with...
- Personal Professional Learning Redefines Thinking, Teaching, and Learning
Guest post: Susan Zanti, M.Ed. Secondary Instructional Coach, Loudoun County Pub...
- The Third Educator: The Learning Environment
The Reggio Emilia approach is about the design of the learning environment that...
Ongoing coaching program to create learner-centered environments at Fairmont Elementary School in El Cerrito, CA
Barbara is a futurist, changemaker, and author who focuses on project-based learning, Universal Design for Learning®, makerspaces, and creating learner-centered environments. She takes personal and professional learning deeper by embracing agency, design thinking, creativity, joy, and innovation. Barbara is ready to be there for you with…
- Keynotes and Speaking Engagements
- Playshops and Retreats
- Consulting and Strategic Planning
- Redesigning Learning Environments
- Writing Opportunities
- Coaching programs
- “Conversations on Learning” podcasts
- Twitter chats #plearnchat and #rethink_learning